Juggerdome Juggerdome

Nice

Pretty fun game too easy to totally dominate tho any reason why the flame thrower is so ridiculously overpowered? if you don't know what i'm talking about get 4 burninators and 4 heat sinks

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

LOL

Shovel was AWESOME and zka114 loves pedophiles lol

Vorago Vorago

Hope you gave Stephen King twenty bucks

you can't just rip something off and call it "inspiration" you just took the mist and added mediocrity to it the gameplay itself was pretty standard and kinda boring the ending was hilariously predictable too work on your story telling because you have pretty decent flash skills

RABID RABID

Ack

Waste of time repetitive and dull if your reading this do not play!

Atakachik! Atakachik!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

WTF?! If I wanted to know what it was like to have schizophrenia I'd go eat a tea kettle the light the number 82 on fire with the hubcap from a 1972 Chevelle before running through the forest of deception to find my lost brainsaw!

Crop Circles Crop Circles

Boring

Yeah...It's

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

WOW....

I'm not sure how exactly you did this with Flash...I mean the effects were amazing and the music everything just sorta "worked" together seriously this is the best game I've played in many many years better than any console game out today it really showed what it was like to actualy "be" a duck not some cheesy game that just happened to have a duck in it....Great job man and I cannot wait for Duck Sim Ep. 2 maybe it'll tie up some of the loose ends and expand the universe that is Duck Sim!

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

Shocking!

Game was actualy fun! But i'm shocked at some of the reviews I honestly don't think this game is about "killing those godless arabs!" or about bloodthirsty jews it is about leaders of both societies killing for killing's sake with no goal or ambition just a higher body count than the enemy. The situation in Gaza isn't getting better anytime soon because they are demons to most just like jews are demons to them (or at least the Hamas, never been there and won't speculate on their beliefs just know the Hamas are assholes) So what would the answer be? well one we can start MAJOR rebuilding in gaza to give the people there the facilities they need to have some semblance of a normal life while sending in troops (from a third party both sides will trust, i.e. nobody) to root out all extremists and imprison them in a REGULAR prison not a secret "put the electrodes on his testicles!" one so the guilty are punished and the innocent won't feel too bad about their douchey brother going to jail for douchebagery on a epic scale the second option of course is for one side to COMPLETELY kill the opposing side and i mean to the man noone left not men women or children no one left to feel pain about what happened then repopulate the area and pretend it didn't happen. now one of these plans seems insane and completely impossible guess which it is!

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Screw the turkeys

This game is asinine humans eat turkey's because we are inherently better than them case in point every human who is at least four years old can kill a turkey bare-handed so therefore it's okay to do whatever we want to them if they can't stop it fuck em' they're turkeys as for the cruelty to them so what how about you make a fucking game about the atrocities going on in Darfur or the hobos that get beaten to death on sidewalks or the countless people being tortured right now in China? why don't you make a game about them? i'll tell you because they are humans and humans don't have the inherent nobility of a fucking turkey to you do us all a favor and shut the fuck up and coddle animals on your own time and next time you want to feel pissed off think about all the PEOPLE dying for nothing not even for food.

Khronos Khronos

Eh, not that fun.

For a Mighty Warrior of the hills Kratos doesn't move that fast or do that much damage...wait did I say Kratos well whatever this guys name was i'm sure it was pretty similar too.